Thanks for all of the advice. It really is comforting to know that we are normal. haha. Well... normal-ish. I decided after I posted my last post, that we needed to have a fun week... a week where Adney and I aren't at each other's throats all week. And we can just play. So I have made an extra effort to have special Adney and Mommy time. Today we set a tent up in his room while Cammon was sleeping and took pillows and blankets in and read a ton of books and played with flashlights. It was a simple thing to do. But he laughed and had fun and so did I. It wasn't a time or a place where I was trying to bend him into shape or a time that he was trying to get under my skin. We just played. Something that I think I have been forgetting to do lately. And it helped. He wasn't an angel the rest of the day, but it helped.
Later today, my boys were "bonding" on the rug. They are so sweet together. Adney just adores Cammon and Cammon is fascinated by Adney. They just watch each other all the time. So I grabbed my camera and caught some sweet moments.
 |
| These are my two faves. |
 |
| Tasting each others fingers. Yum. |
 |
| They could be brothers probably. |
So life goes on. I am just grateful for my life. It's a good one. I have so much love in my life, it's rediculous. And the cutest little boys I ever did see.
5 comments:
haha what cute little boys you have!!
you really do have the cutest little boys anybody's ever seen. : ) and that rug that they're laying on rocks, too.
I love this post. Everything about it.
Also, I tagged you :)
You're so cute Miriam.... Just read your posts- my children are practically perfect, so I have no idea what you are talking about and no advice to share...
(actually, I still haven't figured the whole mom thing out, so hopefully I'll learn something from everyone's advice they gave you!)
Post a Comment