Thursday, November 18, 2010

Family Pictures

Every time we get family pictures, everyone is grumpy.... without fail. Maybe this has to do with the fact that Kyle loathes getting pictures taken- so his distaste for the whole experience rubs off on everyone else (aka he's a picture grinch). BUT... pictures must be taken anyways. (So get over it, babe).

So my lovely sister in law offered to take some for us. She has taken pictures for us loads of times and she does a rockin good job.

Here are some of my faves:


I thought my red sweater was a good idea, until I look at how I actually look in it... yikes! Not my best decision. Ok, I am done criticizing myself. Maybe next time we get pictures taken we will have our acts together more. But most likely not.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

I was just going to say that I thought you looked great! Then I saw your comment about your red sweater. I disagree. I think it looks good on you!
My kids hate family pictures too (mostly one child), so we stopped doing them so often. My sister is a photographer, and I think my kids had overload. :-)

Mary Mathews said...

Well for everyone being grumpy they turned out really well!

Morgen said...

I just went out with friends last week and we took each other's family pics...I am gonna laugh when I see the happy christmas cards cuz I know what went on at the shoot!:)
"stop making faces and smile or you are grounded!", "quit climbing on the wagons!", "if you don't start helping me with the kids we are gonna have a real problem" (that one was said to each of the hubbies at some point):) and the list goes on and on...definately not the best 90 minutes of the week!:)

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

These turned out so great! What a cute family you have! And your red sweater totally makes everything coordinate, so it was a good choice=)