So I had a really awesome post planned in my mind. It involved one of my favorite recipes. I'll probably get to that later. But I was feeling lazy tonight. And just wanted to snuggle my littles instead of editing and uploading pictures.
Cammon's baby blessing is on Sunday. It has been a long time coming. Every time we have tried to do it, someone we really want to be there can't come. So over three months old is as good a time as any right? Cammon has a new white outfit and a tiny blue tie to go along with it and my mother in law made him the most incredible white quilt. It really is breathtaking. I will post pictures of it soon. Adney has a new little suit too. (Mostly because he needed a new one and I wanted him to have something to make him feel special that day too). And there is a ton of family coming and tons of food and fun being planned. I am really excited about the whole weekend!
If any of you are interested in attending the blessing, we would love for you to come. It is at our ward building at 9:00 am on Sunday. Let me know if you want to come and I will email you directions.
I wrote a few more paragraphs about motherly concerns, but I just don't feel like worrying tonight. So I scratched it and am going with this picture instead:
Cutest little buns ever! And the fact that he is "packing heat"... without any pants on... on the front porch... in the middle of the day is kind of hilarious too. And he is shooting it upside down. haha. (no worries, the gun is not real but it does make an awesome gun-ish noise).
Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway. You know you want to. Just do it. Right now.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
"So I scratched it and am going with this picture instead:"
Brilliant.
Haha! That picture is hilarious!! And I love the coloring that you did. We want to get Kaden a little toy gun for Christmas. He's already going "boom! boom!" (shooting noise) everytime he sees an elk or moose on tv.
I love it! That picture should win an award of some sort cuz it's just that cute!
I can't tell you how much I love that picture. LOL!! It's the best. Ah, boys. It's something I could totally see Robby doing. Hope everything goes really well at the blessing tomorrow. Those are such special days.
I love the picture. Seriously that is priceless. That is one to put on the mantel when he dates. I can just see the horrified face and the girlfriend giggling in the background. I love it! He is really a perfect picture of what I miss about Idaho. The dirty roads, dying grass, and super cute kids that belong to amazing friends!
That is the absolute BEST picture ever!!! He'll love this one when he grows up!!
Post a Comment