I just cannot believe how fast my littles are growing up. Cammon now holds onto and plays with toys. He also screams if he sees you walk away from him when he wants your attention. Adney said "Mom, go away. I need some peas and quiet." today when I was trying to get him to pick up his toys. He is becoming so articulate and sure of himself. I just love watching them grow.
I have a few more memory lane pictures:
Yes, that is a cheese burger and apple juice in his hand. And he's evidently pretty proud of that. I love how his belly is just ever so slightly showing. (April 2010)
He looks exactly like my brother in this picture.
Ok, memory lane is finished (unless I find something else really awesome).
I have been in a "funk" lately. I am the kind of person who thrives on change. And my life has been seeming a bit repetitive lately. Change diapers, nurse, entertain Adney, do laundry, clean, cook.... rinse and repeat. Part of this probably has to do with our recent decrease in funds (curse you student loans). It's hard to do much with two kids in my town in the middle of November with no money. But the week is ending. This funky week is quickly drawing to a close. The possibilities for next week are endless. Here are some of my ideas for my "clean slate" week:
1. Dye my hair
2. Get "crafty" with some Thanksgiving spirit
3. Exercise (Zumba anyone?)
4. Do my visiting teaching
5. Take some pictures
6. Take my hubby on a date
(Not necessarily in that order). They are simple things. But that's ok. It's good to have things to look forward to. I would love to look forward to a vacation to the Caribbean next week. But let's be realistic. What do you do to "keep things fresh" in your life?
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wait, isn't changing diapers, "change"? How about changing clothes when said diapers leak? ;-D
My change right now comes in the form of major decluttering, at least when Henry will let me. Goodwill is my new best bud!
hey that's crazy, we have tons of the same things on our to-do lists for this week!! : )
you know me, dying the hair is always a fun, fresh revitalizer.
mostly, though, this post makes me think about my work and how i've gotten into this blah blah blah repetitive group thing. i repeat the same thing often because it works well and...because i can. while it might be new to the patients, it's becoming pretty boring for me. so this is def. a call for me to get outside my comfort zone box and try new things! if they work- great. if not- it's no biggie. :)
ok...so apparently that was all mostly for my benefit and not yours. it's ok, though, because we luuuuv each others, right?
Post a Comment