It is officially winter (whether I like it or not). Today in church the notoriously grumpy old man of our congregation stated that he loathed winter and everything about it. I knew I was in trouble when I found myself agreeing with him. So, I can either be a grump about it, or I can embrace it and make the most of it. Adney has an awesome attitude about winter. And wanted to play outside in the snow all week.
Adney just LOVES the snow. He kept laying in it and saying "This rocks!".
I kept a safe distance with Cammon and watched him play from the window. I think I need to get my snow pants on and go build a big snow man with him this week though.
Cammon is cold blooded like his dad. He is never cold! And he gets all sweaty if I try to bundle him up too much. So while Adney was freezing in the snow, I was trying to cool Cammon down inside. See his little pink cheeks?
He is always so happy when he is naked. Check out his little chub on his belly. SO cute! I could just kiss his belly all day (and I do).
This is a little later after he cooled down.
Check out those thighs!
I don't really know how to end this post. Kyle has been whistling "baby, it's cold outside" all day. It makes me smile. (How was that for an ending?)
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment