Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My very first Giveaway!

Giveaways seem to be the cool thing to do on blogs lately. And I have something cool to giveaway. So why not?

I made this sign the other weekend.
 And I thought it just turned out so great! So I made another one for one of my blog readers. Perfect to spice up your laundry room or to give as a gift. Here's how to enter (there are 4 ways!)

1. Become a follower of this blog and leave me a comment telling me you are a follower.
2. Become a follower of my photography blog. And leave a comment telling me you did.
3. Become a fan of my photography Facebook page. And leave a comment telling me you did.
4. Complete a random act of kindness. And share what you did via comment on this post.

I will pick a random winner on November 9th. Good luck!

17 comments:

Kristen said...

I read your blog everytime you post a new entry. Love it! And love the laundry sign! Pick me, pick me! :)

Stacey said...

That's the cutest laundry sign ever! I love it! And I follow!!! :)

Stacey said...

My RAOK was letting my 2 year old sleep with her binky.....That was definitely random and to her, very kind! :)

Breeana said...

I'm a follower of both blogs and your facebook page! And... I'm helping out a friend who is trying to finish dental school by taking my siblings in to get their teeth cleaned! (And we have to pay...)

I love the sign! I hope I win. :)

Janey said...

Hi I'm a friend of Kyle's (and I'm cara's bff) and I follow your blog and think y'all are adorable!

Janey said...

I also follow your photography blog, and I also have to tell you that I currently HATE doing laundry, so this cute thing might just give me a better attitude :)

Janey said...

...AAAAND I'm your fan on facebook. because your photos are awesome. And if I ever come to idaho you will be the first call i make to schedule a shoot :)

Amiee said...

1. I've been a follower of your blog since...I can't even remember when! :)
2. Definitely a follower of your photography blog too.
3. Facebook fan! :)
4. I don't know if this completely counts as random acts of kindness but I let Kyla stay up a little past her bedtime because she's been so good today. Oh and I took her to the park, even when I didn't want to go. haha!

p.s. LOVE the giveaway! It's sooo cute!

Young People in Love said...

you are the cutest. I LOVED your magic of today post. So wonderful, gma.

Jessica said...

I am now following your blog. You're awesome! I LOVE the laundry sign, too. I hope you pick me :-)

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

I love it-you are just too awesome! And at our new place I actually have a laundry room with shelves and everything, so this would be perfect! I've had your blog in my reader, but now I am an "official" follower.

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

I am your fan on facebook, and wish we were still in Idaho so you could take our pics! What a good deal you offer, with such good work!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Well, I will say my act of kindness was when I was paying for something at the store today, and instead of giving me my change from a twenty the cashier gave me my total of the purchase back. It was sure tempting to get a 16 dollar item for 3 bucks, but of course, honesty is the best policy.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time! And i just suscribed to it (I usually don't use blog reader, but just see who's updated their blog)

SUPER cute by the way!

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower of your photography feed.

Anonymous said...

And for my random act of kindess. Kaden has been sick sick sick. He kept asking for juice but I knew he wouldn't keep it down so we needed Sprite. I ran to the store with him, carried a plastic bag in my hand the whole time (just in case he spewed again) and carried sanitizing wipes. After shopping, I wiped down the cart to prevent others from getting sick. Does that count? I've never wiped a cart down AFTER using it (heck, not even before using it) but would feel awful if someone got sick because my kid needed some Sprite :D

The Clews Crew said...

1. I am a follower of your blog and love reading about your boys. So cute and fun.
2. I follow your photo blog. I would love to have you do our family pics if we didn't live so far away.
3. I am a fan on facebook.
4. I stayed at the door or Kohl's with my kids for a few extra seconds to hold it open for an old lady with a cane who was crossing the road.