Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Card Fun

I love designing stuff. Especially Christmas cards for some reason. So today I busted out a few options for my family's Christmas card. I'm not going to lie... I will probably make 4 or 5 more options before I settle on one ;)


7 comments:

Ally said...

Those are adorable! How did you do that?

Audrey said...

Okay here's my little "2 bits". I love the two end ones of the boys, but everyone likes seeing the parents too! I vote #1 or #2. #1 is fun because it's always cool to see what peeps are up to!

Jake and Em said...

I love those!! How did you design those??? I was wanting to do the first design as our card this year and just havent found cute ones like that online!! Please let me know! thanks!

Jake and Em said...

I love those!! How did you design those??? I was wanting to do the first design as our card this year and just havent found cute ones like that online!! Please let me know! thanks!

Miriam Lusk said...

Hey Emily and Ally- I just created them in one of my design programs. (Adobe Illustrator). If you send me what picture(s) you want on your card and a short description or "feeling" that you want... I would be more than happy to make a few for you. B/c I love me some Christmas Cards. haha

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the last one! So adorable!

Mary Mathews said...

They are so so so cute!