Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I've been tagged.

Every so often, I meet someone I love and make a friend for life. My good friend Sam is just that. And she tagged me. And since Kyle is making dinner tonight (I know-- he is the best right?!) I had a few minutes to myself... so here I go. Thanks Sam ;) Love you Grandma!

4 Shows I watch
1. Outsourced
2. Glee
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Diving Design 

4 Things I am Passionate About
1. Photography
2. My kids
3. Advertising (I did major in it after all)
4. Photoshop (I use it every day somehow)

4 phrases I say a lot: 
1. "Put your big girl panties on and ______" (fill in the blank)
2. "No sir-ree Bob"
3. "What the?!"
4. "You are delicious!"

4 Things I have learned from the past
1. What you think is important in high school, usually isn't
2. Never leave a diaper off of your baby for too long
3. People are never as put together as you might think
4. If someone is mean to you, it usually means they are insecure about themselves

4 places I would like to go
1. On a mission with my sweetheart
2.To the Temple with all of my grown children present
3.To Disney World with my boys (Adney would Geek out for sure)
4. Indiana for Christmas (I miss my Daddy)

4 Things I did yesterday
1. Put up the Christmas Tree (Pictures coming soon)
2. Visiting Teaching (last day of the month- I'm a slacker)
3. Had spaghetti for dinner (Kyle's favorite meal)
4. Slept in (Well... took a nap in the morning after a really long night)
4 Things I am looking forward to
1. Seeing my friend Katie tomorrow
2. My birthday (turning 26 this month!)
3. Adney being completely potty trained
4. Three Photo shoots this weekend

4 things I love about winter
1. Snowmen in people's yards 
2. Brightly colored scarves
3. Receiving Christmas cards in the mail (especially the ones with pictures)
4. Hot Chocolate with marshmallows in it

4 Things on my Wish List
1. A full night of sleep (It's been a really... really long time)
2. Kyle's to get accepted to a good nursing school (Utah or Arizona are our top two picks)
3.  A little girl of my very own (eventually... not anytime soon)
4. A new pizza cutter, ours sucks. 


I tag these friends: So deal with it
 Audry (blog here)
Bethany (blog here)

Happy Tagging :)

6 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

ooooh fun! thanks for tagging me....i kind of wanted to do this anyway! : )

Young People in Love said...

I don't wanna hear another word about this "Arizona school option" business. You are coming here. End of story.

vintch said...

loved learning more about you! we need a new pizza cutter too-what are the odds? you sound delightful-i'm an excited new follower!

Dave and Tana said...

hey check that out...i have been tagged! it is cool to see what you have been up to and thinking with this so i will def. do it :)

Audrey said...

Sweet! I NEED something to do while I am just sittin' here sick. OOoo I am excited!

Kristina said...

Ooh! Pick Arizona and come live near us! You would love it, it's 70 degrees here every day now!