Cammon is a professional roller these days. If you leave him on the floor.... he will roll. No doubt about it. He likes doing it until he gets his arm stuck under him and can't roll back over. That just makes him mad. He also loves those little linked ring baby toy things. And anything that makes fun noises. He isn't a huge fan of rice cereal though. I have a hard time getting him to eat very much of it lately. He makes the "ick" face and spits it out a lot. We are going to try some vegetables this week.
I do a family Calendar for Kyle's family every year. It is fun- but kind of a lot of work. And everyone appreciates it and uses it. So I keep doing it. Kyle gets mad every year that I don't include more pictures of him in it (specifically his fishing pictures). Which is weird, because I have the hardest time getting him to take any pictures- but then he is mad that there aren't more of him in the calendar. haha. Men. I try to explain to him that it is mostly to showcase all the kids who's precious childhoods are so fleeting. So this year he gave me a particularly hard time about his lack of appearance in the calendar. So I did this in hopes that he will stop boobing about it: Behold the Kyle page.
Also, I didn't tell him about it. Too much? Probably. Am I a smart-alec? Probably. Funny thing is: I actually kind of love this page. Maybe b/c I think he is so handsome and I really am proud of him and the man that he is. He's kind of great.
One more thing... Kyle always worries that Adney is going to be a pansy. Mainly because he like baby dolls and pink and pretends that anything with a strap on it is a purse. And he just pranced down the hallway screaming "I'm a princess girl!" (Don't let me fool you though... he also loves trucks and motorcycles and cows and ninjas and the like) So he has been telling me to teach him how to be tougher and more manly. I tell him... that's his job.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Cammon sounds like Olivia, She always gets stuck when she rolls and it makes her so mad!! But she does it every time!
Oh Miriam I love your posts. You know Kyle isn't the first guy to be like that there are quite a few that I know. I think girls like to take pictures as long as they are looking half decent. Otherwise they wish the picture of them wouldn't be taken.
hahahahah "i'm a princess girl!" hahahahah. that kills me. : ) but what else does kyle expect, adney's best friend is YOU. his world is full of purses and pink and baby's. ; )
LOVE the Kyle page!!! I can't wait to see the rest of it! You are awesome!
That's pretty much the coolest calendar page ever! Kevin is the exact same way-it's like, why don't you just smile then hon? And I would take more pics of you. Anyways, his sister does a calendar like this every year, and it's awesome. It's definitely a good thing. Keep it up girl!
Love your blog mirmy!! So cute! Love u!
that is hilarious. i love it. oh adney... also the calendar page is great! he better appreciate. haha
Post a Comment