HAWWWT!I rarely use a w in hot, but when I do it's serious! Those shoes are awesome!! I love the black ones on the bottom and the little ruffle!! We should hang out! It seems like we have a lot in common! For some reason I feel like you live in utah, but I could be wrong haha
Diana- I was thinking the same thing. We really do have a ton in common and should totally hang out. Let's be friends :) However, I do not live in Utah. Nice try though ;) I live in Rexburg. We are moving in the spring though- and possibly to Utah. So who knows?
i LOVE those boots! I got some fergie boots for my bday but i havent even tried them on yet because my feet have been swollen (from being pregnant) and i dont want to try them on before i know my actual size. haha because the size down is nowhere to be found and im gonna be devastated if theyre too big. just a little tangeant for you.
6 comments:
HAWWWT!I rarely use a w in hot, but when I do it's serious! Those shoes are awesome!! I love the black ones on the bottom and the little ruffle!! We should hang out! It seems like we have a lot in common! For some reason I feel like you live in utah, but I could be wrong haha
oooo la la! love them! merry christmas to you!
Diana- I was thinking the same thing. We really do have a ton in common and should totally hang out. Let's be friends :) However, I do not live in Utah. Nice try though ;) I live in Rexburg. We are moving in the spring though- and possibly to Utah. So who knows?
i LOVE those boots! I got some fergie boots for my bday but i havent even tried them on yet because my feet have been swollen (from being pregnant) and i dont want to try them on before i know my actual size. haha because the size down is nowhere to be found and im gonna be devastated if theyre too big. just a little tangeant for you.
LOVE the boots.
Hellllllo, ruffles!!! LOVE.
Post a Comment