![]() |
| He's cute right? Thanks little Caleb! |
Monday, December 6, 2010
Still taking photos.
People ask me all the time if I am "Still taking photos?". The answer is YES! Please let me take your pictures! Not to sound desperate (too late?... oh well... if the shoe fits...). I just posted some oh so adorable pictures of Baby Caleb on my photography blog. So go check that out, and then love it so much that you let me take your baby's pictures (or Senior's pictures, or family pictures, or whatever).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Just looked at your photography blog - I especially love the first picture!!! And whose baby is Baby Caleb??? I was trying to recognize his parents. You are truly gifted, Miriam! (Would you like me to put this comment on your awesome photog blog?)
AWW I love the tiny new born babies. So precious!
Your great! I wish I was making my way through Idaho this Christmas but we wont have a car and are staying in Utah. Otherwise I would need your talents used on my little one! Oh well..
I love this photo Miriam! You so good!
Post a Comment