Cammon had his 4 month well check yesterday. I know, I know, he is almost 5 months. I am a little behind. Oh well. He didn't even cry when he got the 3 immunizations! The nurse was so impressed (and so was I).
Here are his stats.
15.4 pounds (42%)
24.3 inches long (10%)
17.8 inch head circumference (95%)
Adney also got weighed and measured. He also got his finger pricked and he screamed. (Cammon thought he was a pansy)
His stats are
31 pounds
36.5 inches tall
Moral of the story: We make cute, shorties with giant noggins.


3 comments:
hahaha SO cute-giant noggins. i love it i love it.
They are so cute!! When was Cammon born?? My little girl was born on July 29, so they must be close in age!
I laugh every time I read your blog (unless it's something serious or sad)!
Post a Comment