Thursday, December 2, 2010
December is officially here.
We decorated our Christmas tree! And it is beautiful if I do say so myself. I am a sucker for sparkling, shining, brightly colored Christmas trees. So the boys and I did it together. Kyle was supposed to come, but ended up working and since Adney was SO excited about it, we went ahead without him. Kyle is kind of a grinch about Christmas anyways. So I don't think he minded. We listened to Christmas CDs while we decorated it, and Adney's favorite was the Rosie Odonnel Christmas CD that my Mom gave us last year. haha. He also insisted on running around with no pants on that night. After we decorated the tree we had big mugs full of hot chocolate with handfuls of marshmallows on top. We also had Rocky Road carmel apples that Kyle's dad brought us from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. They are to die for. We had devoured most of ours before I remembered to take a picture. Yum!
I am planning on getting crafty tomorrow. I think I will make these: link and link. Only the pennants will be less... back to school and more... sparkly Christmas... maybe. haha
Off to pay attention to my husband ;) He still likes me and wants to hang out with me after all these years (ok... 4 years... I am dramatic... sue me.) Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Wow your tree looks amazing!
Your tree is beautiful! Blast Off tomorrow?
LOVIN your tree. I love the ribbon, and those projects look fun! I want to do a cool ornament wreath this year.
Post a Comment