SO I designed my own Christmas Cards. But, haven't wanted to spend the money to get them printed yet. And I am glad I didn't. Most of you have already heard about this deal, because it's a good one. (You can't beat free!). And from an advertising perspective I have to say "Bravo, Shutterfly... Bravo." So here I go.
I love the idea of personalized birthday party invitations. I am eying these for Cammon's first birthday.
And how perfect would these be for Adney's birthday?! I am imagining a whole cowboy theme.
And I am thinking that photo calendars are probably the best Christmas gift for parents/grandparents ever. And Shutterfly has some surprisingly cute ones. And they are buy one, get one half off right now. And incredibly easy to put together. Go here to make one for your family. This design is called "Flower Market" and I think I might give myself a birthday present and order one. SO cute!
If you know me very well.... you know that I think scrap-booking is dumb. Here are my reasons: it costs lots of money. You have to have tons of pictures printed. It takes FOREVER. Its messy. It's bad for the planet (paper, glue, packaging). SO let all do the right thing and order photobooks instead. It will take you much less time and money and you can order as many as you want. Shutterfly can help you with that too. And they are also, buy one get one half off.
So you are probably wondering what Christmas cards I am going to order. I love this one! It would fit the two pictures I want to use perfectly.
But I also love this one.
So look forward to getting my really awesome Christmas Card that I ordered from Shutterfly. And go to Shutterfly and order yours too.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I love the promotion shutterfly is doing!! They are awesome!
I'm supposed to get mine in the mail today! :)
wow- these designs are all surprisingly very acceptable. and that baby bear pup in the second one is....AHHHHH!!! I just want to hold him on my lap.
Post a Comment