Monday, December 27, 2010

Dear Santa....

I sat down with Adney earlier in December and asked him what he wanted to ask Santa for. And he told me what he wanted while I put it in a letter for him. I kept meaning to post it, but kept forgetting to. I know Santa already came, but I just had to document it. Too funny.

Dear Santa, 
For Christmas I would like
  • A Huge truck
  • A Motorcycle
  • Another Motorcycle
  • Another Huge Truck
  • Skateboard
  • Bike
  • Another Bike (2 bikes)
  • Crazy tractor with buttons
  • bicycle (evidently a bike and a bicycle are two different things)
  • elephant blankie
  • another blankie- green with animals on it
  • drums
  • Toy Story 3
  • another tractor with buttons
  • Elephant cowboy boots
  • a 3rd Motorcycle
  • another drum
  • bath toys
  • whistles
  • Mickey Mouse Chapstick
  • Purple Chapstick
  • Butterfly net
  • wagon
I have been a really good boy this year. Tell the elves "Hi" for me. 
Love, 
Adney

More Christmas posts coming soon.

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

What a cute list!! I love how much of a boy he is!! I remember those days when I wanted simple things like this, now I just want good health and money to pay bills haha

Kari said...

OH MY, this seriously made me laugh out loud. I love him!