Sunday, December 12, 2010

Out of the Groove

We are sick! Boo. I hate being sick. We have missed the last 3 weeks of church because we seem to have one sickness after another. It stinks. I am ready for us to be well again so we can get back into the groove of things. My birthday is this week and I really don't want to be sick on my birthday. I am turning 26! Can you believe it?! I am such an old lady. I used to always think I would rather die before I drove a mini van. But lately they haven't seemed so bad. Even appealing. And I am rocking some awesome dark circles under my eyes lately because I never sleep. See? I am an old lady! (No offense to all of you who drive mini vans or like your dark circles). haha.

But I would grow old over and over for these two. They make it all worth it.





Some things about Cammon lately: 
  • He LOVES to play with his feet. It is probably my favorite thing ever.
  • He sucks on his fingers and thumb constantly. 
  • He is SO distracted when he breastfeeds. He stops every few minutes and looks up at me and smiles like "Hi Mom!" and if anyone is in the room making noise, forget it. 
  • He is still waking up 2-3 times every night. 
  • He eats rice cereal pretty well now. (So messy though!)
  • He loves to giggle and be silly. 
  • He has rolled over a few times. But only from his stomach to his back. He HATES tummy time. It's hard work holding up that huge head!
  • He thinks Adney is part hilarious and part terrifying. (I tend to agree)
  • He is a happy and easy going baby. He rarely fusses.
 Some things about Adney lately:
  • He likes to jump off of stuff
  • He still takes things that aren't his. We are looking into a gun safe for Christmas. (Yikes!)
  • He loves playing with friends
  • He is getting better at his colors
  • He has to be "snuggled" before he goes to sleep
  • He likes taking half hour showers by himself
  • His favorite movie is Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • He can count to 10
  • He loves to help Mommy do the dishes
  • He is almost potty trained (except for the occasional accident and nighttime)
That's all. I have a busy week of getting ready for Christmas, but I am still hoping to do a few photo-shoots.  So if you need some last minute before Christmas, please don't hesitate to ask! Have a good week!

3 comments:

Mary Mathews said...

Well Happy Early Birthday! I hope you all get feeling better for it! Its no fun being sick. Don't worry about the black circles under your eyes I am rockin them too. But having 2 little boys are so fun but such hard work! You do have really cute little boys! Hope you have a good week!

Diana Smith said...

Happy Birthday to you!! What day is your birthday? Mine is on Saturday and I am turning 22...I feel so young still! haha

Jake and Em said...

I feel ya on the circles! Im wearing them like they're going out of style! Your pics are so awesome !! If we lives close I would for sure be calling you for a shoot!