Dear Blog Readers,
My husband thinks he is SO hilarious. I am NOT ending my blog. I love this little blog. (And I hope you all do too). It's a little bit of literary and photographic therapy. Thank you all for you concern and love and for the concerned phone calls. haha. To answer your questions, I am not depressed or worried about any stalkers or anything. haha. My husband saw an opportunity with a window I left open on my computer and grabbed it. He probably won't appreciate the bucket of ice water he gets in the shower tomorrow to get back at him. (Muahahaha). So please keep reading my blog :)
I have been busy working on a quilt for Adney's bed the last few weeks. So I have been slacking on writing. But I am oh SO close to being done with it and will post pictures of it in the next few days. It's stinking cute if I do say so myself.
Anywho... sorry for the mixup. If you would like to trip my husband in the hallway the next time you see him, I give you permission.
Love you all!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Ahahaha! I just read the last two and I have to admit, Kyle is kind of funny. And I made Kevin read what he wrote, and he thought it was funny too. But whew, I'm glad your are going to continue with the updates! I love em!
ahh good!! He sure fooled me! I am glad you aren't quitting!
Oh good!! Welcome back! :)
Phew. Good thing. Can't wait to see the quilt.
Please tell your lovely husband that revenge is a dish best served cold :)
please tell your lovely husband that revenge is a dish best served cold :)
ohhhhh Kyle...that is SO like him ;)
what a kidder.
Post a Comment