![]() |
| Barf anyone? |
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
When dinner goes all wrong.
I don't usually use recipes. I usually say --I have this and this... and can add this and this.. and do this... and voila. Normally, things turn out pretty good... sometimes even great. But last night things did not turn out well. Pretty bad.
My husband... always the gentleman... ate it anyways. It kind of tasted like feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I had a meal like this once, because we were waiting on the next payday to go grocery shopping. When Brock asked me what was for dinner I had said survival, and just say it was only survival. And barely that, because we got sick after ward.
If you ever need any ideas or recipes check out ThePioneerWoman.com. Her blog/website is amazing. It has changed the way I cook - and my husband *wants* to eat my cooking!
Check out Thepioneerwoman.com. Her website/blog has changed the way I cook and my husband actually *wants* to eat what I cook. :) The beef stew is amazing!
Post a Comment