Sunday, March 27, 2011

Toothie Evidence

I finally got a picture of Cammon's little teeth! I have been trying to get him to show them off FOREVER! But the other day he was trying his first Oreo bits (don't judge). And I took a picture of his adorable messy face after and was pleasantly surprised to see two little teeth in one of the pictures.
Check out those little teeth! Barely visible.. but definitely there.
Trying to be as cute as possible in hopes that I would give him more Oreo.
Could he look any more like Kyle? Probably not.
And this little stinker?
I feel like I am leaving him out of the blog a lot lately. I just get excited about all of Cammon's new tricks and want to share them. haha. But he is my little right hand man. My buddy. My partner in crime. I just love him.  He knows his birthday now. Which is so adorable. He tells almost everyone he meets that he is going to be 4 years old in May. And he asks me everyday if we are moving to Utah today. Then I tell  him we will in another month and he says "Maybe tomorrow then?" haha. I don't think he quite understands time yet. 

Adney is such a good big brother to Cammon. He is always telling him stories and playing with him and wrestling "gently" with him. I just love watching them interact.
Let's be honest, we make incredibly good looking kids.
They have the same smile. And giant heads.
So, that's pretty much all I have today. Hope your Sunday was as relaxing and joyful as ours.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

They are sooo cute! They look so much alike!! I love it!! His smile is adorable!

Kari said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! I love how I can look at a picture of your boys and think, "Wow, he looks SO MUCH like Miriam." And then I'll look at another picture and think, "Wow, he looks SO MUCH like Kyle. Both your little guys look so much like you two--I love it! I hope my baby boy looks like both Nathan and me.

p.s. Oreos are amazing, and I totally support you in anything Oreo-related ;)

Eric and Hilary said...

oh. my. gosh. cammon is so cute in those pics! i love his teeth! sierra eats candy all day. life is short. lol