Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our new home

As of May we will be living here:
 And guess what?! It has a washer/dryer AND a dishwasher. No pool... but you better bet we will have a baby pool in that awesome front yard on a regular basis this summer. It is close to transit, school, and lots of shopping. We are golden. I honestly didn't think things would work out so well so quickly, but when it's meant to be, it's meant to be-- which is the story of my life by the way. I'll save that story for another day.

Utah here we come....

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Yay! Everything feels so much better... just "right", when momma has a home she loves!

Amiee said...

Awesome! Looks perfect and like you said, totally meant to be!

Unknown said...

Looks nice! Make sure you look us up when you get down here. Brianne and I would love you see you guys.

Diana Smith said...

cute house! Its all coming together very nicely for you!