Updated 3 Bedroom apartment within walking distance of University of Utah. Must include dishwasher & washer/dryer. Close to a park and decent pre-school. A pool would be nice too. Oh yeah, don't forget air-conditioning. All for about $700/month utilities included.
I will be more likely to actually find a pot of gold at the end of a figgin rainbow.
Here's to chasing rainbows....
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Check ksl.com as well as Craigslist but if all those things are important, think about living close to a trax station instead of close to the U.
good luck! Those pots of gold are usually hidden well, but they are there...somewhere! ;)
Ill try and keep my eye out for you, but I know you probably won't find all that with that price!! Good luck!
GOOD LUCK in your search!! I believe in Leprechauns!
Post a Comment