![]() |
| Yes, that is actually a map of China on my head. haha. |
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Random post about China and such.
So I am not posting this to be down on myself. If it really bothered me, I wouldn't post it. But has anyone noticed that my forehead is roughly the size of China? Just sayin'.
I had a dream last night that we had a huge family reunion. And all of my family and the people that I love were there. It was probably the best dream ever. Only, in the dream I was 16 years old. But my husband and children were there....so that is confusing. It was a crowded dream. Lots of love and people. How blessed am I to have so many loved ones? So blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this made me L O L. For realzzz. Reason #29794 why I'm so happy you're moving close to me.
This is hilarious!! You are soo funny! Your head is not as big as china!! Oh my goodness!
Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog because now I can read yours! And you are totally super cute!!
ha ha ha ha
it is NOT the size of China! And yes, please lets get together when you get to Utah!! :)
haha, you do not have china on your forehead! And yes, please, let's hang out with our hubs when you get to Utah :)
i call mine a 5 head...goodtimes.
btw, cant wait for you to move to utah! we need to hang!
hahaha :)
Lol. I'm in that club too. My brother's friend once came out and told me I have a huge forehead and, unfortunately, he was right.
Btw, BOO about Utah. I want everyone I like to come to Arizona. But I'm glad something is working out!
hahahha, good analogy! its not, by the way
You're hilarious! I love random! Oh and I have a dream book if you'd like me to analyze;) Ha... I was into dreams in highschool.
Oh and MAN that Scrunch SMILE is TO DIE FOR!!
Post a Comment