SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! I really liked reading your blog, but I understand it can get time consuming and you have TWO kids!! Well hope to hear from you some day!
Well, you may not get this if indeed you are forever done with blogging but for what its worth, I really enjoyed your blog and seeing your sweet boys grow! I hope that everything is okay and that you are fine. Have a great life! I hope someday I run into you again!
11 comments:
SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! I really liked reading your blog, but I understand it can get time consuming and you have TWO kids!! Well hope to hear from you some day!
What? Really? Awww, I'm not going to lie, I'm going to be kinda sad not to read your cute little blog anymore! I just Love your cute little family!
haha! I hope you're kidding. :D
Well, you may not get this if indeed you are forever done with blogging but for what its worth, I really enjoyed your blog and seeing your sweet boys grow! I hope that everything is okay and that you are fine. Have a great life! I hope someday I run into you again!
Katherine (see ya neighbor)
Ha ha! You're hilarious. No- really, what's that all about! I LOVE your blog!
whatever, that isn't miriam talking!
no! I love reading about your life. I feel more connected. I will start blogging if you continue.
kyle posted this as a joke right? haha this is our contribution to our family history, mirm! don't quit now!! haha
Seriously?! You're really giving it up?
:(
what? I love your blog! :(
Post a Comment