Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Cute Parents

So my Dad and Mom celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary earlier this month. This picture was taken at their big party that my siblings through for them. I was so glad that they threw a party for them, and sad that I couldn't be there. Maybe by their 40th I will be more accessible. (cross your fingers huh). But I just love my parents so much. As far as parents go, I hit the jackpot.

So I just want everyone to know that... my parents are better than your parents, and my dad can beat up your dad. Neener neener neener :) haha.

4 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

You are too cute! And so are your parents! They are some of the best parents I know, and that is why you are so wonderful! Oh, I sound all mushy gushy! Ewww! But, your parents are way awesome! I love them!

Allen Lovers said...

You do have some good ones, and I hate to say this but it is possible that you dad could take my dad, I visit a "nursing home" each time I visit Indy (as Katie would put it). Please don't tell them I said that...

Garling Ranch said...

Miriam, where are you? I miss you!

Carly said...

this post is ollllllllllllddddddddddddddddd