Dear Raspberry Lemon Muffin,
I saw you at Great Harvest, and you saw me. We smiled at each other and knew we were meant for each other. You were beautiful in the morning sun and I wanted you.
I erased the rest of my letter in order to keep my blog PG. I was really surprised about how many sexual innuendos I could create about food. Maybe I am a pervert after all. But let me tell you, that was one good muffin. It was so moist and flavorful. I have never had a favorite muffin before, but let me tell you, I do now.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Have you looked into getting some psychological help?:)
Alright, that was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. It was great. I think I'll chuckle silently the rest of the day.
Miriam, you are the cutest person I know! I am glad that someone in this world will actually admit to all the crazy and awkward moments life has to present!
you are too funny!! That's sounds yummy. You should write advertisements for food!
You are hilarious.
And it's okay to be a perv. It makes life less serious. Plus its a good way to make my husband laugh :D
I should prob go repent now.
that was funny!
Miriam you just crack me up!!
halarious!
halarious!
I walk by Great Harvest every morning....I understand that inner desire very well. The problem with me is I see it but have to keep going or get to class late...or never.
: )
I walk by Great Harvest every morning....I understand that inner desire very well. The problem with me is I see it but have to keep going or get to class late...or never.
: )
Post a Comment