
So Carly was having a contest, and I totally meant to participate, but I have been a blog slacker for a long time now and once you get in that habit its hard to break. So here's to breaking the bad habit.
Carly Carlson is not only one of my bestest friends, but she has more talent as a photographer than I have ever seen personally. And I'm not kidding. Every time I see more of her photos I am amazed. She is not like many photographers who have a few tricks and stick to them. Each new photo session is filled with new tricks and creativity. I am always amazed by the things she thinks of. And her pictures capture each person's personality in such a natural and beautiful way. Not only that, but when she takes your picture she makes it totally easy going and fun. This girl has big things in her future as a photographer.
She is so reasonably priced in comparison to photographers half as good as her, you will feel like you are cheating her. I am normally not this impressed with other people's art (at least not locally). I highly recommend her services. Schedule her while you can, she might be moving soon. She can take any kind of picture you need, family, baby, wedding, engagement, seniors, sports.... etc....etc. You will NOT regret it.
Visit her website here. Or visit her blog, its on my blog list.


4 comments:
Okay! We will set up an appointment asap!!! I am glad you are back!
aww, gee thanks mirmy... you're the best. :)
good to know. We just got family pics on the beach while we were on vacation. but our next one we want to get in front of the I.F. temple (since that's where it all started)now I know someone to call when we do them:)
Man Carly is taking everybodys photos, and I want her to take ours SOOO bad...too bad we don't live there anymore. I really really love her photography!!! If we get up there to visit I'll have to schedule with her-if she isn't gone!!!
Post a Comment