Friday, October 24, 2008

more photos... prepare yourselves

Matt and Emily the night before they got hitched. They are so goofy. I love it.
Cute couple huh.
Oh Kayla. How I love you. This girl is so dang skinny, but she eats a TON. It's the weirdest thing ever. She is so adorable.
This flower was growing over the banister on my parent's porch. It was just so perfectly hanging there.
I have the cutest Neices and Nephews ever.

My parent's backyard. Not bad eh?
My Nephew Jonah. What a cute kid. He was having tons of fun being a little poser :)
Adney didn't like posing so much, he just tolerates me. :)
Doesn't he just look like an annoyed teenager in this picture ? Sure can't wait for those years.
Adney is such a character sometimes.

1 comment:

Steph said...

You and your sisters all look so much alike! So beautiful.