This tag is a lot of fun, and it is very informative. What you do is write 5 things about yourself in each category. Then, you tag 5 people. Let them know who they are at the end of your post and leave a comment on their blog! Have fun!!!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Going to Zionsville Middle School
2. Living in Zionsville, Indiana
3. "Going out" with Barrett Young (I think... depending on the week- haha)
4. On Student Council
5. All- Star Cheerleading. Yay! Go Indy Stars! Bahaha.
5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Get Adney to bed
2. Do the dishes
3. Do the laundry
4. Call my Mom
5. Hide the Halloween candy before Kyle gets home
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Pumpkin chocolate chip bread
3. Fresh Fruit (especially berries)
4. Bowl of Cereal
5. Halloween Candy
5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Pay tithing
2. Buy a house
3. Quit my job
4. Have ten kids and adopt ten more
5. Travel
5 Places I have Lived:
1. Greenwood, Indiana
2. Martinsville, Indiana
3. Zionsville, Indiana
4. Rexburg, Idaho
5. Nauvoo, Illinois
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Yogurt Emporium, yogurt girl
2. Outback Steakhouse, hostess
3. Simon Property Group, receptionist
4. Scroll Newspaper, Account Executive
5. Standard Journal, Receptionist/Bookkeeper
5 People I Tag:
1. Leah Carlson
2. Anna Dobson
3. Katie Clem
4. Morgen Olson
5. Marilee Bergstrom
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment