Friday, June 18, 2010
The Most Handsome in ALL the Land
So my sister-in-law took some pictures of my handsome little man. He was being so SHY during the whole shoot, which was totally unlike him. Usually he is such a ham in front of the camera. But none the less she got some dang cute pictures. He is turning into such a.... BOY! His baby days are over. So Sad for me! He looks so tough in the last picture. It cracks me up. THANKS BONNIE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Super cute pics! He is adorable!
I love the one with his leg crossed over his knee!! Wow, he is now a boy and no longer a baby!
He is SOOO handsome!! I love that little boy!
wowzas! he sure knows what he's doing in front of the camera. so cute, grandma!
He is such a little stud! =) Oh I love these! I can't wait to see pics of your next little cutie!
Oh my word! Adney has got to be the cutest boy! You've got yourself a stud; he'll be a handful with all the ladies in high school! (;
Post a Comment