After eating cupcakes, he opened some presents.
He got some bubbles.
And a toy shotgun. Which he loves.
His daddy was teaching him how to hold it. They are seriously two peas in a pod. He also got some clothes, which were too boring to take pictures of.
Then on Sunday we had a little family get together with Kyle's family. Kyle's mom made Adney the coolest Green Frog Cake (another request of Adney's). Adney loved it!
Then Adney got to open a bunch of presents from Maka and Papa (grandma and grandpa) and his cousins. Some of his favorite presents included a sword, a racetrack, a bunch of cars, and a set of Nerf balls. This kid is seriously loved and is seriously spoiled. I can't believe my baby boy is THREE! I know it sounds cliche, but it seems like just yesterday he was just a tiny little infant and now he is so grown up! It is hard for me to imagine that I can love any other child as much as I love Adney, but I know I will. Adney is such a special little boy and such a huge blessing to our family.
Here are some facts about Adney on his 3rd Birthday:
1. Adney weighs 30 pounds exactly right now.
2. He is not yet potty trained, but he is slowly working on it.
3. His heros include Daddy, Papa, Uncle Josh, and Iron Man
4. His favorite word is "Why?" He says it an insane amount of times every day.
5. He likes to call me "Miriam" just to tease me.
6. He wears a size 8 tennis shoe and a 3T in clothes
7. His favorite things include the farm, tractors, cows, trucks, animals, water (like puddles, swimming pools, hoses, sprinklers... anything that can get him wet) and bikes.
8. If you ask him his name he will probably tell you how old he is instead ("I free").
9. He says "That So awesome" "Oh man" "Seriously" "I Big boy" and "Thank you" all the time
10. His favorite songs include Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, Grey Squirrel, I love to see the Temple, and Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADNEY!












4 comments:
Miriam! You have a three year old! Crazy. Time flies. He is so so cute!
So cute! Good choice on the cupcakes Adney, so good!
happy birthday big boy!!
I cannot believe your little boy is three!! Where does the time go?
Post a Comment