Saturday, June 26, 2010

Leah Came! YAY!

 My sister Leah and her family came to visit us from Arizona last weekend. They only got to stay for a few days, but it was SO fun to see them. They got here on Father's Day. That evening we took a nice stroll around the temple. They had never seen the Rexburg temple before so it was fun to be able to share that with them. The next day we went to Bear World. It was my first time ever going there and I always thought it would be dumb, but we actually had a ton of fun. And I always expected like 5 bears in a cage or something -- but there are TONS of bears and they are EVERYWHERE. They also had little kiddie rides, which was Adney's favorite part. Then that night we went to Craigo's for dinner and watched a movie. Then they had to leave the next morning. Adney was SO sad when his cousins left! He loved having some buddies to play with. I was sad too. I don't get to see much of my family ever so I cherish the moments I get to spend with them. And it was SO good to spend time with my sister. I hadn't seen her in a year and a half! SAD!  Here are some highlights from their trip:

Rexburg Temple on Father's Day.
 
My sister Leah, her husband Jonathan and her cute kiddos Jonah and Kayla. Notice they are almost all wearing jackets. That Arizona weather has made them soft ;)
 Leah is pregnant too! She is having a little boy in October. This is the second time we have been pregnant at the same time. So fun!
 Adney LOVED spending time with his cousins Kayla and Jonah. And could they look any more related? Seriously. 
My little poser. haha
At Bear World! Kayla and Adney are only a few months apart. It was so fun to see them together.
Peek-a-boo!
On the kiddie Rides. They all LOVED the race car ride.
 Jonathan rode one too. Haha. He looks a little big for that roller coaster car.
 On the Choo Choo Train!
 This goat at the petting zoo tried to eat Adney's shirt.
 Kayla and Adney thought this goat was SO funny! He fell asleep in his lunch.
 This was taken right as I was saying "DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Yuck! Bird Poop!
 Nothing beats blowing bubbles on the porch after a long day at Bear World.

2 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

so fun to see another familiar greisemer face. : ) leah is so pretty.

Carlson said...

Love this Miriam! Love you!!!!! MISS YOU!!!!