Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cravings

Someone was asking me what I have craved this pregnancy and I was all "Oh not too much". And my husband reminded me of.... a few (cough cough).

Some things I have craved this pregnancy:

Vanilla Yogurt with fresh Fruit in it
Hawaiian Pizza
Thai Food
Peach Rings
Milk
Mangoes
Beef
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Salad Bar (like a big one from Sizzler where I can put everything my heart desires on it)
Milk Shakes
Subway
Zucchini... pan fried
All things Avacado
Steaks
Shrimp Cocktail (still haven't given into this one, some say Shrimp can be bad for baby)
Big bowls of Cereal (Life please)
Toast with lots of butter 

Umm this is all I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure there is more, and if there isn't I'm sure there will be.

Bon Appetite!

3 comments:

Mike and Anna said...

shrimp is totally okay to eat while pregnant!!!! I ate tons when i was pregnant! And jeremy turned out just fine! You can also eat canned tuna, My doctor gave me a book of things you can eat, and fish is one of them, 12 oz per week! There are some you have to stay away from, but shrimp is A OK!

Ali Snow said...

I never had cravings while I was pregnant. I wanted cravings. It's the only time you can justify eating anything at any hour and your husband has to be supportive...right?

Gena said...

I had big bowls of cereal almost every single night my last trimester. So tasty. At least your cereal of choice is a lot healthier than mine (pb capn crunch).