What can one possibly say when trying to express their love to the person they will spend eternity with? I guess that is just it, "I want to spend eternity with you" would be a nice start.
My husband and I got married 4 years ago today in the Nauvoo Temple. It was, without questions, the happiest day of my life. I still remember the pre-wedding jitters. And the feeling of elation during and afterwards. Like half of our wedding pictures are kissing pictures, because we just couldn't stop ourselves. haha. It was like magnetism. And as cheesy as it sounds, I knew I would never be complete again without Kyle.
It has truly been an amazing 4 years. We have been through a lot and have learned even more. Here are some of the adventures Kyle and I have been on.
We got knocked up. 3 months after we got married. On accident. Oops. But we wouldn't change it for the world.
Because we got the most amazing little miracle from that "oops".
It took a lot of juggling and help from loved ones, but Miriam graduated with her bachelors in Communications when Adney was 6 months old.
The past year has been big for us too. We moved into a new place. Got knocked up again (on purpose this time). And Kyle graduated with his Bachelors in Exercise Science a few months ago. Which was no small feat considering he worked full time and managed to be an awesome dad and husband while taking really hard classes. It's exhausting just thinking about it.
We are truly so blessed. It has been an amazing 4 years. I wouldn't change one bit of it. I am excited for an eternity more!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are so cute!
That was just so sweet! Congrats!
Awww, Miriam, congrats!!! I love all these pictures! You two truly are a perfect-looking couple together. I think that every time I see you both! :) AND you make cute babies - so congrats on another one coming and congrats to your hubby for graduating, managing to stay a good hubby and father, AND working full-time! ;)
Post a Comment