Prepare yourself for picture overload....
I am in love (and a little obsessed) with a little bean named Cammon. He is perfect... as you can see (duh).
Thanks to all of my dear friends who have brought us meals and entertained my son over the last few days. I am very blessed to have such great people in my life. My mastitis is gone (hooray!). Thanks for your concern and support.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Wow, what a cutie!! Congrats on the new addition to your family! Cammon is such a cool name! Thats so cute Adney wanted to take him home right away :-) Hope life is good settling in to having two kids!!
I did say "awwww" more than a couple times! He does have quite a few faces already doesn't he?
OH my heavens, you had mastitis? You should've told me! I would've done EVERYTHING I could, told you EVERYTHING I know, and helped in ANYway possible. Mastitis is absolutely horrible. Glad you're better!
He is super cute and looks a ton like Kyle!
Your boys certainly look like brothers. One mold is good when they are so cute.
Post a Comment