Adney is a loving big brother. But he likes to play rough. And in this instance, he played a little too rough a little too close to Cammon. He didn't mean to hurt him. But he did. His was climbing on the back of the couch (which he isn't supposed to do) and his foot slipped. Cammon was laying on the couch in the Boppy, and Adney's toe nail scratched his face. Cammon cried for a few minutes, and so did Adney b/c he felt so bad for hurting him. But everyone is fine... more or less.
On a brighter note, isn't Cammon just too cute for words? He seems to grow more every day and every day I think he can't get any cuter. And then the next day, he does. I just love him.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congratulations on your baby boy, Cammon! He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him. Are you all still in the student ward? I love all the adorable pics you get of your boys!
I feel like he looks so much like you. That is why he is too cute for words!!
we all have those little big sibling accident stories don't we!! :) you are such a cute mama, your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment