Saturday, August 21, 2010

My kids make me laugh!

Adney is too cool for school.
 And he knows it.
 Cammon likes to make this "Oh my, what is that smell?!" face lately.
 I can tell already that Cammon is going to have as much personality as his brother. In other words, I am in big trouble... Put on your seat belt, this is going to be an adventure.


Loving every minute of it.....

6 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

Those sunglasses are fun. They are both super cute!

Mary Mathews said...

I love his sun glasses! You sure do have some cute kids!!!

Candria said...

Stinkin Cute! Love you guys!

Carlson said...

cutest kids ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys!

Katie said...

Isn't it fun that you could start this with "my KIDS"! Your baby is adorable and I really need to come see him, and you!

Kristina said...

Wow, little Cammon looks SO much like his daddy!