Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mommy's little helper.


He takes his new calling as Mommy's little helper very seriously. And I know I complain about how he is such a handful lately. But I can't blame him for being a stinker lately. His whole world has been turned upside down since Cammon was born. And the little guy really does try. Here's how this little three year old helps out:

1. He does laundry. Usually just putting the wet clothes from the washer into the dryer and starting it. However, today he put more towels in the washer and started the washer too. All by himself. Impressive right? I have to thank our front load washer and dryer for making this possible...
2. He brings me Cammon's diapers and wipes when Cammon needs a change.
3. He brings me burp cloths or blankets when I am nursing and can't get up to get them myself.
4. He throws his Popsicle wrappers in the trash when he is done with them... every bit helps, even small chores. 
5. He hangs up his towel when he is done with it. I have to remind him, but he usually listens.

He is just growing up so fast. And even faster since Cammon has taken the position as "baby" in our house (kicking Adney out of it). I am just so proud of him!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

He is such a cutie. And such a good helper. You have trained him well! :-)