I can't believe how fast my baby is growing! He is now one month old! Man time flies. He weighs 8 pounds/14 ounces (which still sounds small, but compared to the 6 lbs 4 ounces he was born at, he is huge!) He is getting so chubby. He doesn't feel like a weak little newborn anymore. He's sturdy and healthy. He is eating a TON every day. I feel like I am constantly nursing. He is still waking up 3 times every night, which isn't great. But could be worse. He has the quietest little cry- I am hoping it stays that way ;) He also has baby acne right now. You can't see it that well in the pictures, but in real life his cheeks are all bumpy. Also, his hair is falling out on top (hello receding hair line!) and he has cradle cap. He is still the cutest baby I know.
He has a little mark on his head right now. It's from the audiologist. He failed his hearing test in the hospital, so we had to go to an audiologist yesterday. And they stick these things on his head and when they took them off it left a little mark. (Boo). But no big. Good news is his hearing is fine.
We just love having this little addition in our family. He is such a joy. There is something about having a newborn in the home that brings everyone together more.... makes you appreciate life. So here's to Cammon! Happy one month birthday buddy!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hello little sweety Cammon!! He is definitely growing healthy and strong! 6.4 to 8.14? Wow. Good job, Mama! I remember when Brady had cradle cap... I forgot all about that. Due to being BALD it was extremely visible, haha. And yay for normal hearing!
I am in complete awe of this cuteness overload.
:)
Wow! That flew by. He is adorable.
Good job Cammon! I'm so gald his hearing is fine...He just looks so perfect. WHat a sweetheart. Babies do bring a special spirit. YOu are making me ready for number three... in a little while:)
Post a Comment