Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tomorrow I am 10 months pregnant.

I'm sure you are all tired of hearing about my pregnancy. You are probably saying "Just have that kid already so we can all move on in life." I feel the same way.  But I have good news. Today at my Doctor's appointment I had actually progressed! (Just a little bit... but still.) My cervix is favorable and my doctor is fairly confident that my body will respond well to being induced. And so we set an induce date for... TOMORROW! (Woohoo! The crowd goes wild!)

So tomorrow at 11am I am to check in to the hospital. I am a little nervous, like the first day of school-- only with big needles and strangers looking up my skirt. But mostly I am excited. I just want to hold my little guy and kiss his little head ("little" being a relative term as it currently feels huge inside of me).

So wish us luck and say a prayer in our behalf that everything will go well. Thanks for all your support and love. And hopefully my next blog post will involve pictures of a perfect little angel boy and not more ramblings on about my pregnancy.

5 comments:

Amiee said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Can't wait to see him!!

Harris Family said...

Oh congratulations...as I type you are in the hospital having your baby-I'm sure of it! so let me be the first to say-CONGRATuLaTIonS!

Unknown said...

YAY!! Good luck and enjoy your little one! So glad you get to hold him soon! :)

Caitlin said...

i hope everything went well today! i can't wait to see pictures of him!

Gena said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I cannot wait to see pictures and hear about it all. I'm guessing by now you may be home from the hospital and just snuggling on that little sweetheart of yours. Congrats!