Monday, July 12, 2010

Some pictures from July

On the 4th we had such a fun time! Kyle's sister and her kids were in town, so Adney had fun playing with his cousins ALL day and then at night we lit off some fireworks in our front yard. Our neighbors that live in our basement joined us and we had a good time.
Adney and Kyle play a fun new game. Kyle hides Adney in random places and then I have to find him. This time he was hidden in the hall linens closet, which Adney thought was hilarious.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Adney's smile. And he's my favorite little nursery kid. Yesterday he asked for "one more song!" It made me feel good. Thanks Adney. :)

Ginger said...

Haha, we often play hide and seek with our kids, and I once helped Sophie hide in a kitchen cupboard. She stayed super quite and I finally had to tell everyone else where she was. So fun!

Mary Mathews said...

How fun! You have such a cute little boy!