Thursday, July 1, 2010

I love shopping for baby stuff!

So instead of taking a nap today when Adney took a nap, like I should have, I got sucked into looking at cute baby stuff on Etsy ;)

Big Brother/Little Brother T-shirts. Cheesy? Or Adorable? I can't decide. But so cute either way. I am imagining pictures of a proud big brother holding his little brother for the first time. So not necessary to have matching t-shirts to commemorate the event. But this is not a necessaries kind of shopping.

Or maybe this super cute Pirate one: I'll take two.
And not that a regular towel doesn't work just fine. But come on... how cute is this?
And can I get an "Awww?" . This little beanie is so cute I could cry. Ok, not really cry... but you know.
Ok, I could go on forever, but it's time to stop ;) I am just getting really excited for this little boy. Who could blame me? Adney turned out so cute, I am itching to know what this little boy will be like. Only time will tell ;)

1 comment:

Amiee said...

Cute cute CUTE! I love Etsy!