Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ok, so here's what I have packed.

Sorry this is probably WAY more information than some of you care to read about, but some people were really interested in my final packing list. It seems like a lot of stuff, but it all fits in a carry on suit case (minus the pillows and car seat).  So here it goes....

For me:
Soft pillow from home
Nursing Cover
Nursing Pads
Nursing Bras (2)
Boppy
Maxi Pads
Nightgown that buttons
Pajamas that button
Granny panties (4) (the super comfy but oh so NOT sexy ones)
Socks (3)
Flip Flops
Comfy Clothes to wear home (Sweat pants and a maternity shirt. Not cute, but realistic).
Toiletries (Shampoo, Conditioner, body wash, lotion, razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup, hair dryer, straightener.... not sure how nice I will want to look, just being prepared in case)
Hair Ties and Clips
Chapstick
Gum
Snacks for me and Kyle (Granola Bars and Gatorade)
Present for Adney from the new baby (cowboy boots and cowboy hat)
Baby Names book (yeah we are still THAT unsure about names)
Cameras with extra batteries and memory cards
iPod with my favorite tunes
Cell phone and charger
Journal

For Baby:
3 Premie outfits (not expecting a huge kid)
1 Newborn outfit (just in case he is much bigger than anyone ever guessed)
Pacifiers
2 Pairs Socks
1 Hat
2 Receiving blankets
Handful of Diapers
Wipes
Car Seat


Did I miss anything?


Anything beyond what I have packed that I want I will ask family to bring to me. And- when I had Adney, I loved having visitors to talk to and show my baby off to. It's hard to tell WHAT will happen this time around, but if you want to come see me, just call my phone and ask. Don't be shy or assume I don't want visitors. AND my mom will be here July 19-August 2 so if I have my baby within those times I will probably NOT need meals or help with Adney or anything. But if I have my baby before she gets here, we will probably need a little more assistance from friends and family. Thanks for all your offers!

9 comments:

Carlson said...

You are cute Mirmy! Sounds like you are ready! Love u!

Colby and Samantha said...

Man I wish I was that prepared!! I left the doctor and had to go straight to the hospital with just my cell phone. You are on top of it!

The Packards said...

how cute!! This is nice to know!

Mrs. Mom said...

Hair Brush. Really important since you are just going to be keeping it back in a pony.

Amiee said...

Sounds great! Now you definitely can go into labor any day. :)

Dave and Tana said...

good list! you seem set. i will have to revisit your list in the future to remind myself of what i may need.

Breeana said...

Sounds perfect! I can hardly wait!! I DEFINITELY want to come visit when you have your second little angel! I'll be sure to call or text and ask. :) That's so sweet of you! I didn't really want visitors... I tore up, down, in, and out (not to mention my broken tailbone from my large-headed baby) so I was just trying to recover! ANYway...

Robinson Roost said...

Just remember that what you carry in you have to carry out plus a bundle or two. Pack light.

Morgen said...

wow! you are super prepared! I never thought to take anything for the babies except and outfit to come home in and a carseat!:)