So last night I was up until 2 am having some pretty serious contractions. I thought for sure I was going to end up at the hospital with a new baby by this morning. However, the contractions stopped after a while. False Labor sure is fun. Don't get me wrong, I am hoping that this baby will wait until my mom gets here. Even though we would be fine if he came at any time, we would make it work at least, having my Mom here is actually pretty important to me. And she won't be here for another 9 days.
But last night I was already exhausted. And now this morning, after a few days of poor sleep, I feel like a mess... totally defeated. Adney is begging to go to the park and my house needs to be cleaned and all I want to do is sleep.
But this morning I came across this. A beautiful video by Jeffrey R. Holland on motherhood. And even though I know that what I am doing is important to Heavenly Father, sometimes its nice to be reminded that he knows who I am and is aware of what I am going through. And he loves me and my babies too.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was a really good video! It is always nice to be reminded of how important our work is :) i hope your last few days of pregnancy goes by fast. Good luck with everything! Miss You
Call me when you need help! I'm more than happy to take Adney, or help clean, or whatever. :) And that video is a good one. I watched it a couple weeks ago and was thankful I did. :)
Post a Comment