Saturday, September 11, 2010

What I got done today.

Before
 After

I decided this week, that I needed to put away my maternity clothes and move on in life. And while  I was at it, I also decided that I hated everything I owned (almost). So I had a very therapeutic closet cleaning. No reason to hang on to junk or outdated or stuff I was never going to wear. Simplify life right? So I only kept what I loved and ditched the rest. It felt SO good. (The before is scary though right?)

5 comments:

Carly said...

look at you go, woman! we did the same thing today!!! :) ... wish i had a BEFORE pic of ours! :)

Mary Mathews said...

WOW! You did that all in 1 day. I think I need your help!

Dave and Tana said...

I love doing that every so often. It looks great too!

Anonymous said...

I SOOO need to do that. But if I threw out anything I wasn't in love with, I'd only have about 3 shirts to wear. Yeah, I'm in desperate need of new clothes.

Gena said...

Wow! Now that's motivation! I seriously need to do that ... through my entire apartment! That must just be the story of a married woman/mom (and wife to a student)... I like to think I used to have some nice outfits. Now, not so much!! :)