Thursday, September 16, 2010

My job rocks... most of the time.

Today Adney and I had this conversation:

Adney: "Mommy, I probably have a poo poo."
Me: "Oh yeah? Are you sure?"
Adney then stuck his hand down his diaper and pulled out some poop, showed it to me and said: "Yeah I sure."

Next time I will just take his word for it.

9 comments:

Carly said...

oh wow!! hahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Dave and Tana said...

ah ha ha ha! too funny!

Amiee said...

Haha! Awesome!

Mrs. Mom said...

This is gross. But funny and kind of cute. Thanks for posting this it makes me laugh.

Candria said...

That's awesome!!!!

Katherine Bettilyon said...

What a funny Kid! we sure miss his "Why ya doing neighbor?"

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

hahaha!!! that is so funny!

Kari said...

This is probably the best blog post I have ever read in my entire life!

Garling Ranch said...

I can't stop laughing! :)