Yesterday my good friends let me take their pictures. They are such an adorable little family. Cody and I were on the City of Joseph dance team together way back in the day. In fact my partner from that year married his sister after they met at the pageant. And then last year Cody his cute wife and little boy moved into our ward. It was such a fun coincidence. And then he was called as our home teacher. So we love them even more!
It felt so good to get away from the house for a few hours to do something I enjoy. And I loved getting my creative juices going. It's something I plan on doing more regularly (Jessica and Amiee your families are next!) Thanks Shill family!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wish we lived closer so you could take ours...they are so cute!
They turned out great! You do a great job!
Thanks a ton, Miriam! We LOVE them!!!!
Hey, I know her! She's a sweetie.
Do you wanna take some pictures of our family Miriam?? I am trying to get something up with another family I know, but the day that works for them doesn't work for Specner's work schedule, and they're not sure how much longer they'll be around!
I am so anxious to get some family photos of the four of us and would love some in the fall. Let me know if you're interested!! I'd love to work something out.
Miriam, they look great! Holy cow! I didn't even know about your baby!! That is so awesome! Congratulations! I haven't been on my blog forever (long story) but it was so good to see yours and catch up. Cammon is adorable and Adney is huge! He is so grown up. We live in IF so we should get together sometime! Take care!
Post a Comment