Monday, September 27, 2010

Smiles in the mornin'

 Cammon is so happy in the morning time and always gives us lots of smiles. Adney loves to snuggle with his little brother on the couch. He is so gentle with Cammon.
 He looks like his uncle Ryan in this picture! My brother does that same half smile.
 His frowny faces are seriously adorable too. I know I am not supposed to like them as much, but his little lip just sticks out so cute.
 Yay for happy babies!

In other news: Adney is on day two of successful potty training! Our key to success... the birthday suit and lots of prizes for sucess. If you come over, just expect to see Adney in the Nude. He even went poop in the potty yesterday! He has been begging for a diaper today. I know I shouldn't force him to potty train... but I am not putting a diaper on him during the day today. Hopefully he doesn't rebel and start peeing on the floor. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

ha ha ha! I think it is hilarious that he is in the nude...what a good idea! Hopefully you wont find a little treat in a corner somewhere!

Ali Snow said...

I love it when Hannah sticks out her bottom lip and makes a cute little pouty face. Sometimes we try and get her to make it because we love it so much. No need to feel bad :)

Bethany Sines said...

cammon is so delicious.

Ally said...

Adorable boys!!! Congrats to Adney on the potty training success!! Hunter was naked forever because when he was in tighty whiteys, i guess it was too much like a diaper and he would just go in them. And then i discovered boxer briefs! They were great for hunter because they weren't too tight. Have fun with those twin boys of yours =)

Sarah said...

My little boy is happy in the mornings too! Good luck with the potty training. Sorry I never comment, I read my blogs in my google reader and forget to comment. So it's my turn to jump on the bandwagon and schedule a time for family pictures before it becomes too cold outside.