This is what I came up with....


What do you think? Can there possibly be a cute family? I submit that there cannot.Getting kids to cooperate was hard... but that is to be expected. Overall I think it turned out ok. Not bad for my first photo shoot on my own. I still don't really know how to set people up and have them hold their hands and stuff. But I'll get there. At this point it's just trial and error.


4 comments:
GREAT job mirm!!!!!
They look familiar:) good job! I have a friend that is AMAZING at photography...I am very jealous! I wish I was good...I do have one picture of a lighthouse from our oregon coast trip though that I will admit...I am proud of:)
LOVE the red couch shots, princess!
They look really great! Good job. I just LOVE photography-wish I had more time to explore it, but until then I'll just enjoy the work of others! I'll keep checking back on your blog for more-hope to see some soon!
Post a Comment