Sunday, November 23, 2008

oh my grose.

What happened to me tonight probably happens to every mom at least once. But you avoid it like the plague if you can.

So Kyle, Adney and I were all playing on our bed together. Tickling Adney and having a grand ol' time. He was playing with Kyle and he coughed right in his face. Not a sick cough, just a "I have been giggling too much" kind of cough. So Kyle thought he was being so funny and put Adney right in my face so that he would cough on me instead. Well, out of no where Adney vomits all over my face. It was in my eyes, in my nose, in my mouth.... yeah I know. Probably the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me. Kyle thinks it is so hilarious and has been spontaneously busting up laughing ever since. I don't think it is so funny, but then again, I probably would if it hadn't happened to me.

haha. Sorry for being so graphic. Hopefully I didn't make any of you queezy just reading this.

11 comments:

Steph said...

Oh my goodness, I am so so so sorry! That is nasty!

The Clews Crew said...

Holy Cow that is disgusting. Haven't had that one happen to myself yet. Blah, makes me want to go shower or something.

Garling Ranch said...

That is pretty sick Miriam. I hope you got it all out of your face!

Morgen said...

sorry but I am laughing too:) that is so funny!!! As a mom I have had every bodily fluid possible on me..I have been vomited on, peed on...pooped on...all of it. And when it happens to me it's gross...you though...funny:) sorry:)

Mike and Anna said...

Gross! I am soo sorry. Jeremy spits up on me, but not like that! I guess you are "officially" a mom. Just kidding. I hope you have the BEST thanksgiving ever!

Mare said...

That is the most horrible thing in the world. When the girls got the flu Layla did the same thing. It make me so sick that at soon as she stopped I excused myself to the bathroom and then got sick. The joys of kids right!?

Gena said...

I do have to admit, I did kinda laugh when I read this the first time. I'm sure I would be crying or something if this happened to me though! That is so gross... specially because it's not just like baby puke anymore. Eww. I don't want to think about anymore! I hope little Adney is feeling better though and that that really never has to happen to you again!

david and christina said...

oh this is was a great story! i know i am not a mom yet and probably shouldn't laugh but i still laughed

Unknown said...

Bwaaaahahahahahahahah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. heheheheheheh. That is really funny. I am sure I will pull a Kyle when ever I thing of this story.

Young People in Love said...

you know my favorite part of this story? the way you spell "grose."

hehehehe

Rachel said...

I loved it, Lincoln spit up in my sister-in-laws mouth once. I laughed histerically also, so sorry for being the laugher but not the receiver of the gift, but it's much more funny when it's not you. Just get him to do it to Kyle sometime and you'll understand. :)