Thursday, November 13, 2008

I forgot.... I got tagged!


This is my favorite Tag so far! You go to your 4th picture file and fourth picture in the file and tell what it is. And then tag four others. So this is what it was on my computer. Cute huh?

My mom sent Adney this cute Santa costume last year. So of course, immediately when I got it, I had to play dress up, and take pictures. Who said you can't play dress up with boys? This picture was taken before he had a neck. As you can tell its a giant head on top of a little body, nothing in between. haha. I am pretty much obsessed with Adney. Each stage has been so much fun. He was even fun when he was teething, crazy huh. I am such a blessed mommy and I can hardly wait (but I will, grudgingly) to have more adorable little neck-less babies :)

I tag Carly Carlson b/c she is bound to have a cool pic, Morgen Olson b/c I love you and I don't even know you, Sheena Shurtz because I miss you, and Anna Carr b/c we will always be roommates at heart. :)

2 comments:

Morgen said...

so cute. Don't wait grudginly:) More babies will come when they are supposed to. Enjoy the one you have. Thats one of my biggest regrets in life...I was so focused on overcoming the miscarriages and having a second kid..that I feel like I missed a big chunk of our first kids life.

Young People in Love said...

look at that little mouth open!!!! the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ;)